Tuesday, January 16, 2007

be invisible for a while 16/1/2007

I want to write
but I don't have much to express
I want to talk
but I dont know who I want to listen
im not so happy not quiet sad
not heart broken not feeling bad
I'm strong but weak
I'm relieved but in pain
I dont want to be with you though I want you back again
god this is really confusing
in fact it is quite amusing
WOW its expected
you see me that way
yeah its true what I suspcted
that you're perfectly ok
god I just want to take a break
be invisible for a while
so I wouldn't have to be fake
live everything like its on a trial
not give or take
be alone just be awake
I want to be able to live with my concience
being ok not doing all that non sense
though I want to live a dream
i want to believe the world is better than it may seem
I hope it lets me
I hope I wont be again decieved
I wish that my only future thing
will make me feel relieved

No comments: