Wednesday, June 20, 2007

just let me dance in peace

Around and around in circles
around eachother and far away
I was waiting for a miracle
and he was not eager to stay
I kept dreaming, kept on wondering
how my heart could be ok
thinking of ways to avoid the suffering
and not to bother him in any way
then the games kept on progressing
from my side and he didn't know
I had to act and be dismissing
while from my thoughts he wouldn't go
he never asked and he said nothing
but I said all whats on my mind
he said we're friends why all the thinking
I said in my mind u're SO much more
he didn't get my fear of trauma
though I had explained it before
realizing I was dancing in a drama
waltzing through life on a bumpy dance floor
and after that I told him I missed him
and he told me he sensed me no more
he said he felt guilty in moments like these
I smiled and I told him just let me dance in peace...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Yomna said...

Thank YOU for feeling this...