Thursday, November 23, 2006

My first thought on blogspot

Living in this world you kind of understand that you are not living your pains alone... that with ever sigh of pain you let out someone else in this world has let out that same sigh out of the same pain; this person could be on the other side of the planet or just a few blocks away... that's why I found the need to share my expolartions, my perspective, my view about certain situations some feelings and the need to share my discoveries the way i see them maybe someone else can see my thoughts differently or more openly than I did... I've read amazing thoughts all around the blogspots that changed my view so I thought maybe my thoughts would help someone else enter a world they did not know...
P.S. Thank you yousy for that idea (adiny 3amalt blog w ba2eit ganbek:P)

No comments: