Monday, April 23, 2007

I got lost...

It was a river of passion
And I got lost…
Inside the little ripples
All my pains I forgot
In its tender tiny waves
I let my self dream
And the water continued to rave
I became a little stream
In side the eyes with the little smile
I stopped before I begun
No more thinking and I stayed for a while
I felt all the light of the sun
In a simple move all my dreams come true
As simple as that I’m in love with you
In this dream world I find your heart
But in the real world will we be apart?
As loose as a bird feeling bright as a star
Tight in a grip that makes me go far
No dreams no realities
No now no tomorrow
Not a minute after this
Not a minute before
There is nothing to miss
Nothing to look back to
This moment is what it is
A moment that is true
Unplanned and full of bliss
I will always remember this
Remember you and how you make me feel
And pray with all my heart that this feeling is real.

2 comments:

Gazzer said...

ya 7alawa..
el bet bayenaha hat7eb wla eh:D:D

Yomna said...

el bent 7abet khalass ya gasser=)!