Thursday, December 7, 2006

I can't believe that it's been a year.. WRITTEN (5/12/2005)

In my life I tell you I've been through much
I've been put in places that were really rough
non of those experiences taught me about life
as much as that last one touched me inside
ofcourse since my childhood I've chaged alot
I refied and managed some flaws that I've got
but seriously I can't believe that in that last year
I totally changed I'm not even me
the person that was me is no longer here
some memories are left the bases are clear
but seriously I'm practically a whole different me
I'm changed but I dont know to which of the extremes
maybe its good for me maybe its bad
I'm more open minded I do know that
but is it for better or is it for worse
am I blessed or under a blinding curse
but all in all I'm amazed in fear
I'm ASTONISHED believe me I'm being sincere
I can hardly believe that it's been a year!!!

No comments: