Sunday, December 3, 2006

You won't look back..WRITTEN( 19/6/2006)

You won't look back at what we had
You're just too proud to see
You are too blinded by your mind
You can't let your heart be
You seem to be moving forward
but infact you're moving back
You think you know it all
but you're not at all on track
I know that you won't miss me
I'm on your mind no more
and if you one day call me
you don't want it like before
when I was yours you moved along
and climbed alot of steps
you learned alot about yourself
god's light you did accept
now that I'm gone you think you're free
just coz there is no me
but no just listen coz i'll say what you clearly don't see

all the hills that you have climbed
all the bumps you passed in roads

it's like you found a button to rewind
and make you unaccomplish your goals
move forward in your view as long as you think you're free
but infact you are not free at all, but I hope you'll be happy!

No comments: