Monday, February 26, 2007

can't we be free together?

You don’t have to see what I see
Nor do I have to share your views
We can live together in harmony
If each of us only knows
We don’t have to change
We have to understand
In order to be happy inside
We should stop our demands
You and I can be different
With parts that complete each other
You can have a view
I can have another
Some ideas won’t fit with mine
But those ideas I won’t undermine!
We don’t have to be exactly the same
We can share our life without sharing a name
As long as the basics to the concept are one
We can be together, that’s where we begun
You know me inside
Why don’t u trust my heart?
I know you know the base of me
I know we aren’t apart
I don’t want a trap
Nor do I want a gap
If that’s how it will be
I don’t want it for me
I want us to be happy forever
And stuck I don’t want to be
Can’t we just be free but together?
Can’t we both see what we want to see?!

No comments: