Tuesday, February 6, 2007

she is losing herself ( why all the good goes bad)

she is losing her self
she is losing her sight
she is losing her life
she is in a bad state of mind
she refuses to listen
to what I have to say
she doesnt want to talk to me
she thinks she is ok
she let me down
when I never thought she could
she let me down
and she won't admit she would
she thinks she is the victim
to all the human crimes
she thinks she has to fall in love
and she's not picking the guy
she won't believe my words
and she won't believe my heart
she thinks I am misjudging her
and thats why we're growing apart
she's acting like miss perfect
and I hate to see her that way
I want her to clearly see it
but she won't let me today
and if its not today
nor tomorrow not ever
she will not be ok
and I'd lose her forever
so if she wants to be blind
and leave her self behind
I won't from her hide
coz I see her soul
she is my bestfirend
it would hurt to see it end
but she won't lose me because
I just won't let her fall!
may god clear up her state
and make her appreciate
what she clearly has
and stop her from going bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

world is full of bad ppl

Yomna said...

that makes it a better reason for me to try and stop good people from going bad...

Unknown said...

I am a bad boy... very very bad :P

Great work ya Yumna! I didn't only enjoy it but learned from it. Thanks! :D

-lolos