Thursday, February 1, 2007

I dont know!( I am confused)

I met him a month or two ago
maybe even a year
I knew him in those past few days
and I'm really happy he's here
he makes me feel good about myself
he knows how to treat me right
to get my words into his soul
I really don't have to fight
he helps me be my inner me
I dont have to follow my whims
what if I just met the guy of my dreams!
what if that is really him
what if thats my one chance
to make a dream come true
and then you dont feel the same
and my fate is to fall for you
maybe god wants to punish me
for being with all the wrong hearts
but whenever I talk to you about things
we end up talking about her
you seem to love her deeply
or atleast u think u do
and I dont want to fool myself
into believing that my dream came true!
you understand me when I talk
and find my goals high and strong
I see your clean soul and ur deepness
and you never did anything wrong
I am not ready to get into things
I dont know if I can follow through
well you call me ur sister alot
maybe thats who I am to you
and anyway I have to stop myself
from hurting myself again
I also am so worried
to be fooling myself into fitting in
pretending I found the guy for me
and then everything goes bad
and if anything happens or not
am treating him as my pal
and whatever happens ill be glad
either way we'll be friends as long as we can....

No comments: