Saturday, May 26, 2007

Butterflies in my tummy!

That’s why I like it so much
When I have him online
I can capture every moment with him
And when I miss him I can just rewind
The tingles are always fresh
And the laughs remain sincere
I can be with him whenever I wish
And I like that there’s no fear
Now I’m waiting for a phone to ring
For a sign that he’s finally here
With butterflies in my tummy
His voice I’m waiting to hear
I’m wondering and thinking about this
I want the time to fly by
Coz every second that passes like this
Makes it harder and harder to try
I’m regaining my composure
Trying to remain VERY calm
But I know that soon I will lose it
And in this there is no harm
I already lost it when I never had it
And that’s not happening again
And now I’m eager not like my habit
Trying to gain all control on myself
BUT NO! I just can’t wait
When is tomorrow coming?!!
I believe I am bound by fate
But his song is the tune I’m humming
Please let him be you
Please let it feel right
Please let this be through
And ease up the fight
Please hold me together
And fill me with care
Please let me be better
And with us be fair
I’m leaving all matters in the hands of god
And I will feel clear whether it happens or not…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very amusing message

Anonymous said...

This idea is necessary just by the way


I can suggest to visit to you a site on which there is a lot of information on this question. Hot Health