Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Doing everything when doing nothing

“What did I do!” he said
With an innocent smile
He just messed with my head
And I couldn’t reply
He said you keep writing
And I don’t know how
I told him I don’t know
You’re doing it right now
He said I’m doing nothing
I told him but you are
And he seemed very puzzled
And that is the start
I just want to tell him

I mean every word
I just want to tell him

It’s true what he's heard
He just has to know
That he makes me fly
With nothing at all
I grin like a child
I don’t know what to call it
Or what is its kind
he makes me so happy
And he's not even mine
Well you know what?
He gives me inspiration
The purity of his words
Frees my imagination
And even some times
He doesn't really speak
And then his silence
Is all that I seek
And he keeps on saying
“I don’t understand”
He does when he doesn’t
And I really can’t
Explain how it happens
But it happens so fast
He's doing everything
When doing nothing in fact

No comments: