Wednesday, May 9, 2007

No need to cry today

She is crying and he says
No need to cry today
She has to tell him that she lost
But he just won’t let her say
He tells her that he knows her
Knows what she’s all about
That she doesn’t have to act with him
but the others should have their doubts

He says you should be too hard to get
So when you’re got they won’t forget
How hard it was to get u there
Then she told him that it was unfair
She said I know you like me no more
She said your feelings are not like before
She said though mine are floating now
I don’t have the right to advise you how
I know that I lost you and that is my fault
I know that apologies don’t matter at all
But as we both know I can’t take it back
If only I could I’d return and attack
All of the fears and all of the lies
The fears I had inside of me
The lies I told me to disguise
All the pain I was trying to avoid
But instead of healing came the pain of the void
The void that your heart left behind
Although you probably do not know
You filled my heart and mind
He told her what you’re saying
Has nothing new
You know I wasn’t feeling
The same about you
You know that any pain this caused
You probably caused more
You know that it would be hard
To have it like before
So what’s making you say all of that stuff?!
She said if I may this time ill be tough
He told her are you really sure about that?
She said I’d break my heart if that’d bring you back
He said well I can promise you one thing
She told him what's that and what will it bring?!
He told her I promise I will disregard
All what you did when making up my mind
She told him that’s fair but go back to the start
He told her I promise I’ll try from my heart
She said I miss you though you are still here
He didn’t respond and she has no fear
She trusts that he will do all what is best
And if she deserves it he’ll forgive and forget…

No comments: