Sunday, May 6, 2007

Never will be sorry enough

I let myself go with the flow
I left my heart and I let you go
I let my fear control my mind
I watched me go as if in a tide
I never will be sorry enough
For what I did to you
I never will be sorry enough
For not coming through
I’ll never be able to defend
My inability to fight
I am saying this with all my heart
That you were really right
When you said I saw the closer ship
And that’s where I had to ride
This time I can’t defend myself
From mistakes I won’t hide
I’ve never been as stupid as this
I’m saying with no pride
Please forgive me for everything
Please see it from my side
Let me in and let us be
An important lesson this was for me
Let’s take our time to get it together
Just build it up make it better and better
I’ll never be able to stand alone
Your strength for my power and my strength for your own

No comments: